Great news! Following a period of limited services due to COVID and lockdown, we are ready to reopen our doors. Here are some dates for your diaries:
- 23 November 2021: drop-in sessions reopen post-COVID – come along to choose goods from our ‘sharing table’, take part in children’s art and crafts or simply enjoy some refreshments and a catch up.
- 14 December 2021: annual general meeting from 10.00 – 12:00 at St John’s church hall.
- 17 December 2021: volunteer Christmas lunch at Burnley Mechanics.
- 18 December 2021: children’s Christmas party at Burnley Boys and Girls Club from 14:00 – 16:00 – with a very special guest!
- 21 December 2021: last drop-in session before Christmas break from 13:00 – 15:00 at St John’s church hall.
- 21 December 2021: children’s ‘Get Grubby’ session at Pennine Lancashire Community Farm from 10:00 – 12:00. Please book places with Su Ryan.
- 26 December 2021: something special for the children – party at Giddy Kippers, Nelson. Please book places with Su Ryan.
- 4 January 2022: drop-in sessions reopen after Christmas break.
- Drop-in sessions: every Tuesday from 13:00 – 15:00 at St John’s Church, Ivy Street, Burnley.
- Advice & advocacy sessions: help with form filling and other essential support every Tuesday and Thursday at St John’s Church from 10:00 – 12:00 by appointment.
- Men’s badminton and table tennis at St Peter’s Centre: every Wednesday get in touch with Tony Gardiner on 07930 839916 if you’re interested.
- Conversational English & coffee: every Thursday from 10:00 – 11:30 at St John’s church hall – just turn up. To find out more about formal ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) classes have a chat with one of our volunteers at the drop-in sessions.
- COMING SOON – Women’s group: every Thursday from 12:30 – 14:30 at St John’s church hall.