We hold social drop-in sessions and a free café every Tuesday and Thursday at St John’s church hall, off Ivy Street, Burnley, BB10 1TD. Everyone is welcome to pop in and join us for a hot meal, drinks and a chat with friends.
With activities ranging from English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) classes, to a sharing table of donated goods and activities for children, there’s something on offer for everyone.
You can find the full timetable of activities below
- Advice & advocacy support from 10:00 – 14:00: come and talk to our A&A team if you have any problems you need help with such as form filling or accessing services. Please make an appointment in advance or you can get urgent help on the day from the team on our welcome desk.
- Children’s activities from 12:00 – 14:45: a range of activities every week for all the family to join in, including outdoor play weather permitting.
- ESOL class from 12:45 – 14:00: a pre-entry ESOL class for up to 15 students.
- Sharing table from 14:00: take home quality used clothing and household goods that have been donated to us.
- English conversation and coffee class from 09:45 – 11:15: informal class that is open to all levels – no booking required, just turn up on the day.
- Advice & advocacy support from 10:00 – 12:00: come and talk to our A&A team if you have any problems you need help with. Please make an appointment in advance or get urgent help on the day from our team on the welcome desk.
- Women only ESOL classes from 12:30 – 14:30: the hall will close to men from 12:15 every Thursday and creche faciliites will be provided for babies and pre-school children during a pre-entry women only ESOL class.
Get in touch during office hours
Outside of the drop-in sessions, you can contact the team at any time during office hours – 09:30 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday – on 07710550181. Either give us a ring, send us an SMS or get in touch via WhatsApp.
Alternatively you can email us on [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you.