We’re just putting the finishing touches to our summer programme of events – check back soon for details or have a look at our Facebook page for the latest information.
Current dates for your diaries include:
- Social drop-in sessions: every Tuesday from 13:00 – 15:00 at St John’s church hall, Ivy Street, Burnley.
- Advice & advocacy sessions: help with form filling and other essential support every Tuesday and Thursday at St John’s church hall from 10:00 – 12:00 (by appointment only).
- Men’s badminton and table tennis at St Peter’s Centre: every Wednesday get in touch with Tony Gardiner on 07930 839916 if you’re interested.
- Women’s group: third Thursday of every month.
- Conversational English & coffee: every Thursday from 10:00 – 11:30 at St John’s church hall – just turn up. To find out more about formal ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) classes have a chat with one of our volunteers at the drop-in sessions.