- 7 November: Board meeting.
- 15 November: Annual General Meeting from 11:00 – 12:00 at St John’s church hall, all welcome! Refreshments on arrival from 10.30 to ensure a prompt start.
- 17 November: new pilot ESOL ‘women only’ class starting on Thursday afternoons – creche facilities provided for babies and pre-school children.
- 9 December: volunteers’ Christmas lunch at 1855 Bistro & Bar.
Sigue nuestro Facebook page to keep up to date with everything going on at New Neighbours Together.
We hold social drop-in sessions and a free café every Tuesday and Thursday from 09:30 – 14:45 at St John’s church hall, off Ivy Street, Burnley, BB10 1TD. Everyone is welcome to pop in and join us for drinks, snacks and a chat with friends.
With activities ranging from English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) classes, to a sharing table of donated goods y activities for children, there’s something on offer for everyone.
You can find the full timetable of activities below:
- Advice & advocacy support from 10:00 – 12:00: come and talk to our A&A team if you have any problems you need help with such as form filling or accessing services. You can either make an appointment in advance or get urgent help on the day.
- Children’s activities from 12:00 – 14:45: a range of activities every week for all the family to join in, including outdoor play weather permitting.
- ESOL class from 12:45 – 14:00: a pre-entry ESOL class for up to 15 students.
- Sharing table from 14:00: take home quality used clothing and household goods that have been donated to us.
- English conversation and coffee class from 09:45 – 11:15: informal class that is open to all levels – no booking required, just turn up on the day.
- Advice & advocacy support from 10:00 – 12:00: come and talk to our A&A team if you have any problems you need help with. You can either make an appointment in advance or get urgent help on the day.
- Women only ESOL classes from 12:30 – 14:30: the hall will close to men from 12:15 every Thursday and creche faciliites will be provided for babies and pre-school children during a pre-entry women only ESOL class.
Get in touch during office hours
Outside of the drop-in sessions you contact the team at any time during office hours – 09:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday – on 07710 550181 or 07864 841 729. Either give us a ring, send us a text or get in touch via WhatsApp.
Alternatively you can email us on [email protected].
We look foward to seeing you.